Sunday, December 13, 2009

Graphic Design Booklet

I have been lazy about taking actual pictures of my projects. But since the semester is coming to the end, I will for sure take some beautiful photos for them. As of now, screenshot is still my best friend!!

Here is a 16-pages booklet for my Graphic Design class!










This is the so-called "pet project". I'm so glad that it's all over!! In this project, we were given a "pet" in the beginning of the semester. And we need to take at least 10 pictures of it every week for 10 weeks. Then in our final project, we need to use those pictures and an article we found. My pet is the "rope", and my article is about cultural awareness.

I tired to use the rope to symbolic the unity of different cultures in our society. Therefore, my design it based on the different angles of the same post of the robe, and the different color represent different cultures.

According to my professor, I don't think I did a good job. At least, he didn't get the concept. Well, he actually likes the design and the concept, but I may just need to change another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment