Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finals After Thoughts

So after all the finals were done, I finally got some rest before it goes crazy again. Next semester will be quite a challenging semester. I will be taking 4 studio classes (Sequential Design, Linear Motion Design, Book Art, and Printmaking I ) with a religion class at the same time. And will be working 20 hours a week. It's kind of suicidal, but I am I will love it.

It's interesting that my mind keep thinking about how I can modify the final projects. To be honest, I'm not satisfy with them at all. It's lucky to have A- on all of them. I don't know why my teachers like them. I don't. May be because I know I could do better if I have more time. So it's time to do some reading, researching, and modifying again for my portfolio. I am going to turn them into portfolio piece. They have potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment